Customer Development Consultant
mySidewalk’s next Customer Development Consultant will require someone that loves helping cities reach their full potential. This person has spent their career in and around cities working with thought leaders, city leaders, and citizens to quickly drive results. Our next Customer Development Consultant does not like to sit still and uses their “mover and shaker” mentality to constantly push those around them. They understand where the industry is headed and will stop at nothing to get others to the same finish line.
The kind of problems you’ll help us solve:
- How do cities track and measure city performance today?
- What strategy best connects our innovative technology to other thought leaders in the public sector?
- How do we best serve cities, their leaders, and city challenges with our technology?
How you’ll solve those problems:
Infuse industry knowledge into the organization and sales process.
- Use industry knowledge to drive strategy and tactics in connecting with potential customers
- Open conversations with current industry relationships to help enhance our customer knowledge, product research, and/or our sales strategy
- Inject knowledge of city structure, procurement and/or RFP process to efficiently move deals within our sales pipeline
Work closely with marketing to craft a common voice and resounding value proposition.
- Inject thought leadership and industry experience into our marketing voice
- Further craft our personas with industry insight and align our marketing channels to amplify that persona’s voice
- Attendance and participation in trade shows and and professional meetings
Measure progress and improve process of our internal systems.
- Develop measurable goals to track and trend results on the overall plan and revenue opportunities
- Improve process and marketing tactics to better align with a thought leadership, relational approach with potential customers in the public sector
You’ll help us solve those problems if you:
- Have exposure to the public sector, local government and/or performance management
- Persuade and influence, using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of thoughts, plans, activities, services, and products
- Actively listen, hear, and understand what is said and not said, and comprehend the meaning and intent
- Desire to independently interact with multi-functional teams
- Communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, from individual contributors to C-level
- Have a BA/BS degree or equivalent business experience
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not sure where your skills fit in? No problem. We’re more focused on finding smart, talented individuals passionate about our business than someone to fulfill a role. Email your resume to email@example.com and tell us why you’re passionate about mySidewalk.